The acquisition, with a reported $390 million price ticket, is anticipated to shut in early 2022, pending full regulatory approval. After the deal closes, City of Hope, a most cancers research and treatment organization, will seek Women Health to transform CTCA to a … Cancer Treatment Centers of America, a hospital chain with a facility in suburban Atlanta, has agreed to be acquired by the California-based nonprofit system City of Hope, the organizations announced Wednesday.
- Omicron and delta variants of COVID-19 have researchers investigating the effectiveness of current vaccinations and boosters in opposition to rising new strains of SARS-CoV-2.
- Researchers on the University of Washington and UW Tacoma have been finding out arsenic ranges in the mud, water and in creatures from lakes within the south Puget Sound area.
- Disruptions as a result of COVID-19 pandemic resulted in appreciable increases in malaria cases and deaths between 2019 and 2020, the World Health Organization said on Monday.
- Lower-rated hospitals that have full intensive care models are less in a position than higher-rated hospitals to absorb a decline in reimbursement.
- The AHA launched a brand new concern of the COVID-19 Snapshot underscoring the persisting challenges dealing with hospitals and health techniques through